Both Right Networks and Cloud9 use a third-party printer driver called TSPrint by Terminal Works. Please visit their website at http://www.terminalworks.com/remote-desktop-printing/downloads and download the latest client release.
After installing TSPrint Client Options:
- Configure your PDF Print Engine as “Open PDF”
- Enable Map Settings
- Enable Fit to Page
Printer Setup in QuickBooks Enterprise (for Right Networks/Cloud9)
- Open QuickBooks
- Click on File / Printer Setup
- Select Check / Paycheck
- Change the fonts and Address Fonts to Arial Regular 10
- Click on OK / Save
Install Miraplacid Text Driver (MCMPVrtDrv.exe)
- Open C:\Multichx\
- Double click the file MCMPVrtDrv.exe
- When prompted, choose an installation path for easy access
- Click Install
When printing from QuickBooks, choose the TSPrint Printer, this will generate a PDF output. From the PDF preview, choose to print the page using the Miraplacid Text Driver.
Follow the steps in the USER MANUAL to create and enter grid coordinates.